Bridal beauty is the heartbeat of my business.
As an independent artist and beauty stylist, I partner one on one with my brides to provide a luxury client experience that goes beyond the beauty process. In my experience, my brides feel their best when they are the best version of themselves- and I love to create that experience for them with cohesive hair and makeup looks that are clean, chic, classic-and comfortable -for the camera, and their most memorable moments.
My studio and I are located in Sacramento California, and I’m available for travel to any location.
Wedding Day Service
$875 Service Minimum Friday-Sunday
Bridal Makeup & Hair Design | $500
Bridal Makeup Only | $250
Attendees' Makeup | $125
Attendees' Hair Design | $125
Hourly Touch Up Service | $125/hr.
- As an on-location bridal beauty specialist, my wedding bookings take priority in my business. I only book one bride per day so I can be focused on your wedding day's timeline and photography schedule. To be able to offer my service full time, my booking minimum (day rate) of $875 is implemented and required Friday through Sunday, for all appointments, events, seasons and locations.
- You can meet my minimum with your bridal hair and makeup look ($500), and 3 hours of touch ups and assistance time during your photography ($375). This is especially beneficial for heavily photographed events, and hotter dates and locations booked in the Sacramento area.
- I can accommodate up to six total hair or makeup services on my own, including yours, which also meets my service minimum.
- For larger parties, you're welcome to book a separate stylist, or you can opt to have me vet and build a team of professionals for you and your larger party for a fee of $250 per each required additional artist. (Additional travel and transfer fees for additional artists may apply).
- Date reservations are recommended 6-12 months in advance with a contract and a 50% retainer of all contracted wedding services. Any applicable travel, transfer, and additional artist fees will be due with your final invoice.
- One hour of round trip travel is included with every on-location booking. $125 per each additional hour will be billed on your final invoice.
- Hotel accommodations the night before your wedding will be required for bookings that require more than 1.5 hrs of travel time to your desired location. Accommodations will be required for a second night if my day is to exceed 8 hours, including travel my time.
available Tuesday-Thursday in my Midtown Sacramento studio.
Bridal Makeup & Hair Trial | $250
Bridal Makeup Trial | $125
Photo Session Makeup & Hair Styling | $250
Photo Session Makeup | $125
One on One Lesson Session | $125